OK, look. I took a blood oath that I would not "over-do" as has sometimes been my wont. Yeah, I get wound up tighter than a cheap watch and, sometimes, break a spring or slip a gear. Some who care about me remind me that I don't want to blow - in any way - the second chance I've received that almost no other golden child in the universe would get on her best day. Agreed: I don't want to blow anything in any way in this reincarnation. They remind me I have been physically and spiritually ill - very ill - for a long stretch and that going back to work will be more, in every way, than I expected it to be. All right, I concede. This won't be perfectly easy.
- This working thing is going to take up a lot of my time.
- This working thing requires getting up very early.
- This working thing will break my isolation (good and bad).
- This working thing will require me to be efficient with my time.
- This working thing will give me money.
- This working thing feels foreign to me, though it's only been a year.
In the interest of not taxing myself, my brain, my soul, I shall be silly if the reader will indulge me.